Labstep is building a network of scientists who are passionate about good scientific practices and are keen to use Labstep to allow other scientists to reproduce their work.
By filling in your profile and including details such as your recently published papers you can start to get noticed so that more researchers see your work and try to reproduce it, thus validating you work. It will also allow you to connect with others to share ideas.
To Access your profile
- Click your avatar photo to open the notification side draw
- Click on your avatar again to access your profile
N.B. you can also access your account settings from this page
Filling in you profile
- Add your name and email. (optionally) add a profile picture.
- Search for your University/Research Institute by searching for its name and selecting from the drop down list.
- To add your research area select "Add research area" and search for your research area. You can add as many research areas as you like.
- Add your published papers by typing in the DOI number of your paper and selecting from the drop down list.
Please note get in touch with us by clicking the question mark icon in-app or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot find your University/Institute or research area.