Calculations in Labstep are easy! In a Labstep table, select a cell, and type “=” to begin a formula. We cover most excel functions.
For example, you can use the following functions:
- Arithmetic operations such as: +, -, /, *, %, ^;
- Logical operations such as: AND(), OR(), NOT(), XOR();
- Comparison operations such as: =, >, >=, <, <=, <>;
- Math constants such as: PI(), E(), LN10(), LN2(), LOG10E(), LOG2E(), SQRT1_2(), SQRT2();
- String operations such as: & (concatenation eq. =-(2&5) will return -25);
- Cell references such as: A1, $A1, A$1, $A$1;