Project sharing permissions
When you create a project by default members are blocked from sharing content with the project. To enable sharing of content:
- Go to the project’s “settings” tab.
- Scroll down to “Custom sharing” and select the buttons on the righthand side to enable sharing for experiments and/or protocols and/or resources.
Automatic sharing of content to a project
By default you must manually share each experiment, protocol or resource with a project with the “Add to project” button, which can be found whenever you open one of these content types. However, sharing of content you create to a particular project can be set to automatic.
To set sharing of your "My Labstep" content to automatic:
- Select your desired project from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click the "Settings" tab on the horizontal menu bar.
- Scroll down to "Project sharing" and click the buttons on the right hand-side to enable automatic sharing of all experiments and/or protocols and/or resources that you create.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
When you are logged in to Labstep click the question mark icon below your avatar and connect to one of our friendly customer support officers and they will be able to help you.
Alternatively, click the link to the Labstep’s reddit community page and see if the community has already answered your question or ask a new one.