Thousands of publicly viewable protocols have been uploaded to the Discover section of Labstep. These include protocols from major reagent kit providers such as Qiagen and protocols uploaded to Labstep by users like you.
To discover protocols
- Navigate to "Discover" on left-hand menu bar.
- Enter your search into the search bar (e.g. colony PCR, titration ect.).
- You can filter your results based on the creator or the creation date.
- Click on the protocol and select "Add to my protocols" to it to your collection of protocols under my Labstep.
Why not help solve the reproducibility crisis by adding your own protocols to Discover for other Labstep users to reproduce?
To add your own protocols to Discover
- Navigate to "My Labstep" on the lefthand side menu bar.
- Select "Protocols" on the horizontal menu bar.
- Click on the protocol you want to make public.
- Then select the options button. The options button consists of three vertical dots (shown below).
5. Then select "Make protocol public".
6. You will then be prompted to confirm that you do want to add this protocol to discover. Adding a protocol to discover means that it is viewable by all users on Labstep.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
When you are logged on to Labstep click the question mark icon below your avatar and connect to one of our friendly customer support officers and they will be able to help you.
Alternatively, click the link to the Labstep’s reddit community page and ask see if the community has already answered your question or ask a new one.