Printing out individual protocols is now as easy as ever.
To print a protocol
- Navigate to 'Protocols'.
- Click on an individual protocol.
- Select the 'options' button in the top right hand corner (An image of the options button is shown below).
4. Then select 'Print' from the dropdown box. This will bring up a print friendly version of the protocol.
5. Then, follow whatever process is needed on your computer to print out web pages.
6. If you would prefer to save a copy as a PDF simply select the option 'save as PDF' in your print options instead.
Please note: Any images and tables will show up on the printout version of the protocol as well
Can't find what you are looking for?
When you are logged on click the question mark icon and connect to one of our customer support officers and they will be able to help you.
Alternatively, click the button below to see Labstep's public product road map. The feature you need could already be coming very soon!